For the health and safety of our shoppers, merchants, and volunteers, we have implemented the following COVID protocols:
- Following Metro Nashville COVID guidelines, masks are required in all metro government facilities.
- In addition to creating more designated eating and drinking areas, the Fairgrounds will also have a bar/lounge for our guests this year. All alcohol consumption will be limited to this area only.
- General admission ticket sales at the door will be cashless this year.
General Admission Tickets Patron Donation
Cashless General Admission Tickets
Tickets are $10 at the door or online and $8 in advance at select SunTrust, now TRUIST locations. All ticket sales at the door will be cashless. Return tickets are available for $5 at the information booth and must be purchased before you leave on your first day at Christmas Village.
Children age 9 and under are free.
*No pets allowed- service animals only
*If Christmas Village is canceled, the cost of your general admission ticket will be refunded minus the $2 processing fee.
Dates and Times
- November 12, 2021 Fri 9:00am- 9:00pm
- November 13, 2021 Sat 9:00am- 6:00pm
- November 14, 2021 Sun 12:00pm- 6:00pm
November 11, 2021
*By invite only
Valet parking available for Sneak-a-Peek event only- $15
Photos with Santa
Bring your own camera- free of charge
Santa will be available to pose for pictures at the following times:
- Thursday, November 11, 2021: 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Friday, November 12, 2021: 9:00am-9:00pm
- Saturday, November 13, 2021: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday, November 14, 2021: 12:00pm-5:00pm
Parking is $5. Due to construction, there is limited paid parking spaces available at the Fairgrounds. Details about free off-site shuttle parking will be available soon. Please check our Facebook page (@christmasvillageTN) for up-to-date parking information during the event.